Corporate Website Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of the website relate to general information and specific services that will be offered by NetOne.
- NetOne and its service providers do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelines or suitability of information and materials found on this website. Customers acknowledge that information and materials on the website may contain inaccuracies or errors and NetOne shall not be liable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- It shall be responsibility of the customer to ensure that any products, services or information available on the site that the customer obtains, meet their requirements.
- This website contains information of NetOne and its service providers which include but not limited to design, layout, look, appearance and graphics and reproduction of the same is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not owned by NetOne or licensed to NetOne are acknowledged by NetOne.
- The website also include links to other web pages and these links are provided for convenience and to provide further information and services. NetOne takes no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Unauthorized use of the website may give rise to a claim for damages and may be a criminal offense.
The information contained in this website is general information only. The information is provided by NetOne Cellular (Private) Limited and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warrantees of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy and suitability in respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance placed on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will NetOne be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage; or any loss on whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of information from this website.
Through this website customer is able to link to other websites which are not under the control of NetOne Cellular (Private) Limited, to this extent NetOne Cellular (Private) Limited has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites.
NetOne Cellular (Private) Limited makes every effort to keep the website up and running. However, NetOne Cellular (Private) Limited takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond its control.
The website and its content is the property of NetOne Cellular (Private) Limited.
- The recharge done on line shall not be exchangeable for any product nor refundable.
- Price of the recharge card is inclusive of VAT.
- The customer shall have the responsibility of confirming the account being recharged.
- NetOne may suspend use of the online recharging system where there is fraud or attempted fraud from customer.
- Where a customer is recharging his number or a third party’s line and erroneously enters a wrong number, he/she shall contact NetOne call centre on 123.
- In order to benefit from the service, a customer must create his own account and in creation of the account, the customer shall provide accurate, complete and up to date information as requested.
- A customer shall be responsible for the safety of his username, password and shall be fully responsible for any activity occurring under his/her account including unauthorised use of his debit card.
- The customer shall immediately notify of any unauthorised use of his/her account.
- Customer shall always keep his debit card and never share his debit card PIN or his OneMoney wallet PIN with anyone
- If a Customer suspects that his debit card has been compromised, he shall immediately change it using the USSD. (*111#)
Payment of bills
- Due to circumstances beyond the control of the operator; particularly the delays in handling and posting payments, Payee’s Financial Institutions, some transactions may take longer to be credited into the customers’ account. NetOne shall not be responsible for the late crediting of the payments that are not within its control.
- Customers shall have the responsibility of confirming the details of the postpaid account being paid.